is there a app that does this

slave13

Reaction score
I was wondering is there a app for droid that lets you do a sound for each notification sound

arparaspolo

Reaction score
I am looking for the same. If you find out please let me know.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

bluemoon

Reaction score
Lightflow (somewhat mis-named) let's you change both the sound & led color. Note that it doesn't work with gmail since a few updates back, google blocked 3rd party apps from access to it. The sound can still be changed from within the gmail app, but the led cannot.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

arparaspolo

Reaction score
Lightflow (somewhat mis-named) let's you change both the sound & led color. Note that it doesn't work with gmail since a few updates back, google blocked 3rd party apps from access to it. The sound can still be changed from within the gmail app, but the led cannot.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I am not sure if this is what the original poster wanted or not but I am looking for something that will allow me to have different sounds for different contacts.

arparaspolo

Reaction score
I am not sure if this is what the original poster wanted or not but I am looking for something that will allow me to have different sounds for different contacts.

I was wrong. This is what I was looking for. There is an option that allows you to add a contact for sounds and lights. Awesome. Thanks

PS when setting ringtones for different things make sure to set the phones ringtone itself to silent or you will hear your lightflow ringtone then your default ringtone. You can set the ringtone for the general notifications in Lightflow.