Is there a app that can improve Eris audo level?

ErisHappy

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a audio enhancement app.that can make my Eris sound louder. Or is there something in the phone system that I am over looking that can improve the level of sound. If I had one complaint about the Eris it's pretty much that ! I feel it can be so much of a better media phone if I can solve this problem....Or maybe I should just hope and wait to see if it's going to be added in the next update !

OP
ErisHappy

ErisHappy

Reaction score
Refthemc Thanks ! But I did see that in the "Market" but really didn't feel comfortable using that app. Especially when I 'm not too sure about the developer. I have messed around with a previous phone before with a third party app. But my Eris I have to say is one of the best phones I have so far...I was never committed to one phone before (like An Unfaithful Spouse). Now I feel you have to draw a line some way. The eris has such a smooth hardware and system built in ,chances with my luck I would mess up a good thing ! I am kind of looking for a simple app without rooting to just boost up the volume a little.
Most likely with Verizon's many updates to come will make it not compatible anyway. (But I 'm sure someone will come up with a solution for that too ).
So if you Or anyone else know of anything new please let me know. I would love to know about it.:)