Is The VZW Galaxy Nexus Closer Than We Think?

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I for one am looking forward to see what's said at the Google event later today...

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I for one am looking forward to see what's said at the Google event later today...

You and I both my friend.

Google Music blah blah blah, T-Mobile blah blah blah, and.....oh yeah, by the way, Nexus drops this Friday on Verizon. DroidForums spontaneously explodes!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
You and I both my friend.

Google Music blah blah blah, T-Mobile blah blah blah, and.....oh yeah, by the way, Nexus drops this Friday on Verizon. DroidForums spontaneously explodes!

Along with my mind!!

mrmark27

Reaction score
maybe its me but I dont see them making an announcement today at the even that they're partnering with tmobile on, to announce the release date for the verizon version. just a guess but I think tmobile might have a minor issue with that. i guess we'll see though.

I do like that video however, im guessing it was taped/shown like yesterday or the day before since he talks about the source code being released that day. and his response saying the phone would be available in november was in response to a question on its release for verizon, so i dont think he'd be giving the release date for the UK, especially since he didn't give a date saying he didn't want to steal the providers thunder and the UK date is already announced.

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I'm gonna be really blown if they release this thing on Black Friday. I despise Black Friday shopping.

jnecessary

Reaction score
Last night a Verizon rep told me they are doing training for the Galazy Nexus already this week. Not sure what that means. They had not received any inventory yet, but said that phones usually show up a day or two before release, meaning today or tomorrow...ya never know.

big al

Reaction score
I actually hope they just drop it and say OK its available today.
Think of all the lost sleep that will occur if they release a date

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually hope they just drop it and say OK its available today.
Think of all the lost sleep that will occur if they release a date
How funny that would be. rleased today, available right now! man, wrecks allover the U.S. trying to haul ass to VZ.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
How funny that would be. rleased today, available right now! man, wrecks allover the U.S. trying to haul ass to VZ.

Obviously I know you are joking here but if they release this phone with no ads or fanfare it will fail MISERABLY (capitalized for effect). The only people who will get the phone will be us tinkerer's and possibly a few average customers looking for a new phone.