Is the update coming at midnight tonight?

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
they have already been sending them out since monday.

there not doing them all at once.... 200k updates per night till its complete.

GotnFX

Reaction score
Received my this morning. I am not sure how they are deciding which phones get the update first

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Received my this morning. I am not sure how they are deciding which phones get the update first

you would think they are doing it in the order they were activated but i highly doubt that since a buddy that just got one 4 days ago already got his activation notice where i have not and i got my phone 3 days after it was released.

Nick177th

Reaction score

you would think they are doing it in the order they were activated but i highly doubt that since a buddy that just got one 4 days ago already got his activation notice where i have not and i got my phone 3 days after it was released.

Hell, I got my phone three hours after they opened the doors on release day and I still haven't gotten mine.

omnibus

Reaction score
Gotcha beat.....I was first in line on release day and I'm still waiting for the update, course I'm in the boonies, Wyoming/South Dakota

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is odd. One poster had two Droids. One got it and one hadn't.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Same here I just got mine and its amazingly faster then before. Took about 5 min. So far no complaints or problems.

Oh yeah I'm in Florida too.

smin41

Reaction score
1 in the morning east coast time. My update is done and Droid is running smooth, just navigating around is much smoother!!! Keep up the updates, now let's get spell check on here!!!!!

CharlieDog

Reaction score
Got mine about twenty minutes ago. Here on the east coast. Got my droid two weeks ago. It was said that they were using a random algorithym to determine who the update was rolled out to. By phone number.