Is the stock battery on this thing supposed to be lousy?

Axium

Reaction score
My old droid reports weird.. I can go from 80 to 15% in a matter of 15 mins no joke, but the last 5% can last me a few hours lol. I normally just use it as a music player or tapatalk when i'm around the house

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Jimbop

Reaction score
My og Droid is over 2 years old at this point since I bought it shortly after it dropped. The stock battery was to the point if I was at 100% battery, I would be down to 15% before the end of a 20 minute Netflix stream. I bought a cheap $4 battery off a seller from Amazon and I was impressed. I only drop maybe 10-20% in the same timeframe on Netflix. I will post the name of the shipper once I get home (at college right now).

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

chargedbird

Reaction score
Get an extended battery!!! The stock is 1200mAh. And extended battery will cost about $20 on EBay and is 3500mAh - 3x the capacity means lasts 300% longer.

I was getting at max 2 hours on heavy usage out of the stock battery... the extended battery will last 6+ hours with heavy usage, 24 hours with normal usage.

drewrivera

Reaction score
That extended battery is really good for the og but really ugly as well. It looks like a block in the back and defeats the slim look (however that is) to fit in your pocket

D 1Milestoner

chargedbird

Reaction score
I actually don't mind the extra block from the extended battery it's really not that big. 1 thing I know you agree with it makes it easier to take the battery case off when you're pulling the battery.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums