Is the s3 coming out in black anytime soon?

jamjr74

Reaction score
I have the blue version and llove this phone I just wish it was available in black. I'm sure that once my 14 day return policy is up they will release a black version! Any rumors of a black one being released?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
A simple Google search found this article. Not a whole lot of details circulating around the black version though. This was one of the very few articles I found. I would say it's a safe bet though that a black Verizon version won't be coming out in the next 14 days.

Samsung Galaxy S3 comes later in black | Huzoor Bux

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that article too but that's the only one I found.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
So what exactly is wrong with the blue, it actually looks real nice, the white is also nice, but I am not to crazy about a white phone, for a female, yes, white is nice, but it all depends on the individual.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I'm partial to black or grey phones myself, so I was a little leery of the pebble blue (white was never an option as far as I was concerned). But to my surprise, I actually kind of like it. I would have bought a black or grey version over the pebble blue if the option had been there, but I think it's a nice dark blue that really isn't nearly as distracting as I anticipated it being.

When the pebble blue phones were delayed in Europe, I remember reading a different article that claimed a black or grey version might be coming as a replacement. But the pebble blue was released, so that speculation didn't pan out. Beyond that and the article linked above, I haven't seen anything else on the topic.

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
So what exactly is wrong with the blue, it actually looks real nice, the white is also nice, but I am not to crazy about a white phone, for a female, yes, white is nice, but it all depends on the individual.

Nothing at all! I have it and prefer it over the white. Just prefer plain old black. Blue will do just fine though!

Sent from my Galaxy S III