is the RzrMxx that good??

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Wacha mean?
New "phase" of newer smarter smartphones?...... like what for instance?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Pretty soon here we will have quad core (Tegra 3), Intel Atom and Krait phones that will be a HUGE jump in tech. If you want the extra nerdy details, Google it! :biggrin:

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Dang it! I googled all of that but i'm not smart enough to translate nerd into laymans terms. It all sounds cool, but I have no idea if it will be hindered by other hardware that the individual companies put into their phones. I want that Razr Maxx really really bad right now...........stupid patience!

OP
ganggreen777

ganggreen777

Reaction score
I tell ya' if the ICS rom is SAWEET for the Maxx... That pretty much helps me go w the rzrmxx. Plus the battery thing so helps me out cause w my job, I can't always charge, while using, and I need to know it will last and not "worry " about a finding a plug for my cord(based on my job) and I travel soo I really would utilize desktop with it.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Dang it! I googled all of that but i'm not smart enough to translate nerd into laymans terms. It all sounds cool, but I have no idea if it will be hindered by other hardware that the individual companies put into their phones. I want that Razr Maxx really really bad right now...........stupid patience!

How is the Maxx that much better than the Bionic with an extended battery? It's your decision but I'm not sure it would be worth spending any money over!

OP
ganggreen777

ganggreen777

Reaction score
How is the Maxx that much better than the Bionic with an extended battery? It's your decision but I'm not sure it would be worth spending any money over!

yea...have know idea what the big TUNA is??!!!!! Bill Parcells
seriously, i googled and got nothing about what was mentioned above, AND waiting for new hardware is a long wait...

max62025

Reaction score
I tell ya' if the ICS rom is SAWEET for the Maxx... That pretty much helps me go w the rzrmxx. Plus the battery thing so helps me out cause w my job, I can't always charge, while using, and I need to know it will last and not "worry " about a finding a plug for my cord(based on my job) and I travel soo I really would utilize desktop with it.

If you really don't want to worry about finding a plug for your cord, then your search is over.

The Maxx battery performance is unbelievable. Hard to run it down to 10% even with a full day of constant use.

It IS the real deal. dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
yea...have know idea what the big TUNA is??!!!!! Bill Parcells
seriously, i googled and got nothing about what was mentioned above, AND waiting for new hardware is a long wait...

Not Parcells! Look at the pic in my signature, Google named the hardware in the Nexus Tuna!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
right!! saw that, whats up with hardware saying TUNA ???

Dont know but I do get a kick out of it! The word tuna is all over the place on this phone. In a bunch of system file names etc. When I unlocked the bootloader, there was the word tuna on the "success" screen! lol

cricketson007

Reaction score
I just got mine. Love it so far. Only thing I did was go to the Go Launcher, locker, sms, and contacts. Oh and swiftkey x keyboard

Droid Razr MAXX

rumblee1

Reaction score
Believe it or not, I love my bionic. It's fast, reliable and I've not had any issues. I will say that the screen on the RAZR, and maxx, is better. I tried out the first RAZR and found it very uncomfortable in my hand because it was simply to thin. But without question, if I were getting a phone today, it would be the maxx. Especially when you can't beat moto build quality.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums