Is the RMHD in line for the 4.3 update?

SJBBF

Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been asked. Just wondering if the phones specs allow for this. I waited as my previous D3 faded into processing speed obscurity, I don't want my RMHD to, as it is a great phone.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
i dont have a definite answer to your question other than to say, i think it will.
trying to figure out/keep up with, who is getting what and when just leads to a viscous disappointing cycle.

there should be a mandated update requirement for every device, say 2 years (not unreasonable)
there also be a deadline imposed for how long they have to get it to us after the source has been released, say 2 months (also, not unreasonable)
but, none of this will ever happen, android will continue to get fragmented to unprecedented levels (another problem), and we just get left waiting and disappointed as usual.
since only the phone manufacturers and service providers have the ability to lessen this fragmentation (the real issue here), it will never happen.

your best option is to just forget about them, all their rumors, and updates.
most devs can put roms out from new source within a couple weeks if not sooner.
root, rom, unlock, etc, make your phone the way you want it when you want it.
thats the only way to get the best android experience, and your moneys worth, in my opinion.

OP
S

SJBBF

Reaction score
This makes a lot of sense to me, thank you!