Is the Galaxy Note gonna come to Verizon?

stead2120

Reaction score
5.3 inch screen, that would be freaking awesome!!!!!!! I WANT THAT BADBOY!!!!!!! I'm a big guy and this phone looks freaking awesome!!!!!

akhi216

Reaction score
Normally I'm not big on touchscreen only phones, but I'd get a Verizon Galaxy Note

Sent from my Xperia Play using Droid Forums

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm pretty sure ATT got it...only... =/
That was just a render so there is still a possibility it's coming to...Verizon or AT&T or Sprint or T-Mobile. Nobody is certain at this time and no carrier can be ruled out. CES is on top of us so hopefully we'll know more then....

OP
S

stead2120

Reaction score
OP
S

stead2120

Reaction score
Screw it, I'm waiting on this phone, this is what I want!!!!!!! Can you imagine this device with ICS, I'm waiting!!!!!!!

Last edited:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
That Note is pretty awesome. I think I've watched every video about it that exists! For now I guess I'll just use the tiny 4.6 inch ;)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
5.3 inch screen, that would be freaking awesome!!!!!!! I WANT THAT BADBOY!!!!!!! I'm a big guy and this phone looks freaking awesome!!!!!

It's a big 5.3" I played with one a few days back, it was mounted next to the GSM Nexus and it made it look tiny in comparison - if big is what you're looking for the Note is for you :)

Geschickt mit meinem Galaxy Nexus aus Deutschland

OP
S

stead2120

Reaction score
It's a big 5.3" I played with one a few days back, it was mounted next to the GSM Nexus and it made it look tiny in comparison - if big is what you're looking for the Note is for you :)

Geschickt mit meinem Galaxy Nexus aus Deutschland

Put it like this, I can text on an Ipad without needing to stretch my thumbs out, this Galaxy Note is perfect for me. I'm 6'4 with pretty big hands.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Put it like this, I can text on an Ipad without needing to stretch my thumbs out, this Galaxy Note is perfect for me. I'm 6'4 with pretty big hands.

I'm the same size as you. I can make most things look small, queen bed? I make it look like it's for one! Lawn chairs, compact cars, bikes, I make'm look tiny! :D

OP
S

stead2120

Reaction score
I'm the same size as you. I can make most things look small, queen bed? I make it look like it's for one! Lawn chairs, compact cars, bikes, I make'm look tiny! :D

LOL, Exactly, I think this phone definitely is a great representative for the large handed folk :)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Sorry, last off topic bit here. Stead, have you ever been around a lineman from the NFL or D1 college football? I was near the U of M recently and this monster lineman hopped out of a car in front of me (had a football sweatshirt on) to use a cash machine. I go about 270lbs and if I stood behind this guy, you would not see me at all. Man, I do not feel small very often! :icon_eek: