1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is the End of Planet Earth Near?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by illmatic636, Jan 6, 2011.

1. illmatic636

illmatic636 New Member

I know, I know, but it seems to be a topic that is starting to come up since the latest news of birds falling out of the sky, and fish found dead in the hundreds of thousands.

Please share your opinion, thoughts, and beliefs.

Thanks
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Well, at least not until the end of the CES. Probably before you ever hear an announcement from Verizon about the iPhone. :D
  3. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Bull-hockey.....
  4. jev

jev Member

It's happened before. It'll happen again. Each day we're closer to the end....
  5. illmatic636

illmatic636 New Member

LMAO... For real!!! Please let me upgrade my device to one that has a Tegra II Processor before we goooooooo!!!!!!
  6. Dustin.

Dustin. New Member

Its been scientifically proven that we need to change our ways or we will be looking into some sort of. "2012" event. But to be completely honest, my thoughts, it wont happen as long as we have hippys around! Haha.

Sent from my DROID X.
  7. RETG

RETG Member

Seriously, man will not destroy the earth. We may kill all humans and most animals, but mother earth will hang around, but be unliveable. In about 6-8 billion years, right after the release of the billion core million Mhz droid processor is released the sun will turn into a red giant and the earth will be destroyed. But, really not losing sleep over that event.

As for end of earth topics. They come and go all the time. Mayan calendar ends in 2012, many think that is the end of man.