Is the Droid x fast?

mcapozzi

Reaction score
Replacing the launcher definitely removes the lag, turning off animations will make it feel that much snappier.

I loved having MIUI on my Incredible, but the 3D graphics speed was awful in comparison to the X.

-Mike

sugarnova

Reaction score
Is the Droid X fast??? Does a woodchuck chuck wood?? LOL, it's super fast. Even more than my CM6 Evo.

kameleongt

Reaction score
I've had Dinc since last friday so just under a week and I feel compared to my X which I had since release day other than battery Dinc is just as good if not better only downside are oem battery is pure fail on the Dinc. I've since picked up an extended battery i'm at about 15hrs since its full charge (2150Mah) htc battery. so far its doing better than my X did with the extended battery verizon has(1900?1950Mah). The Dinc is also the first phone since my HD2 that doesn't have a 4.3" screen so it feels small

kameleongt

Reaction score
^ i also forgot to add my X would only go upto1.15 on the OC'ing before I would get restarts and all that fun stuff.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I'm romed and OC'd and my phone is suuuper fast. I've mentioned this before, I watched several vids last weekend of the new dual core Atrix and my phone pretty much keeps right up with it. I just came from the D1 back in January and I thought the X right out of the box blew the D1 away.