Is the DROID Razr the DROID hd/dinara or should I wait...please help

cwoms167

Reaction score
I am looking to get a new phone and really think the razr is motos big phone for the next couple months but should I wait a little longer to see if they surprise us again with something even better such as the DROID hd or should I pull the trigger today

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

305rev305

Reaction score
I see you have the Bionic. I would wait for the next device. The razr and bionic are similar. Of course if you have money to splurge then be my guest

chaz2400

Reaction score
The only other Moto phone coming out shortly is the Droid4... if you want a keyboard, wait. If not, Razr is the big phone for this holiday season and a little beyond.

R

RETG

If you do a Google search you will see that in some articles the HD had a qhd screen and was knownn as the Spyder which ended up being the Razr. However the Dinara is rumored to be a 720/4.5" screen with a 13 megapixel camera. So, who knows, but I would not doubt Moto releasing beefed up Razr early next year with a bit larger screen and a higher resolution. But that is just a hunch....

sublimewade

Reaction score
dinara

The dinara is not the razor. It has a 1$ MP camera and a HD display. It is in china now. Look it up. The camera has a good range for low light and other things. :)

sublimewade

Reaction score
dinara

The dinara is not the razor. It has a 1$ MP camera and a HD display. It is in china now. Look it up. The camera has a good range for low light and other things. :)