1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is the BlueTooth a two way device?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by jimisbell, Nov 15, 2010.

1. jimisbell

jimisbell New Member

Can I use the Blue Tooth on the DX to input music to my DX?
  2. qman66

qman66 New Member

Yes absolutely. If you have music on your pc it must have bluetooth as well. Connect your phone to your pc and download an app like bluetooth file transfer and put all your music and files in the bluetooth file exchange folder located in my documents on your computer. From there you go to the app u downloaded look for your pc and copy or move the files to wherever you want on your phone
  3. jimisbell

jimisbell New Member

OK, then I can also use Bluetooth to transfer music from my DX to the PC? This would solve the problem of not being able to play .3pg files on the computer if I can transfer them as audio to another format that the computer CAN play.
  4. qman66

qman66 New Member

yes u can. anything that u transfer from the x to the comp will be located in the bluetooth exchange folder in my documents unless u changed it
  5. jimisbell

jimisbell New Member

OK then it still transfers as a file with a .3gp extension. That wont help. I want to send it as audio that I can record in the computer to a different format.

The problem I am having is that I can find no programs to play the .3gp files that the Droid audio recorder app generates.