Is quadrant benchmarks server down

AstroBoy

Reaction score
I've been trying to run my Quadrant benchmarks and it runs fine but when the program goes to upload the results it always gives a network error. I'm also unable to pull down results.

I have no other connection issues I can get to the internet, e-mail etc... with no issues.

Is any one else having this problem?

OP
A

AstroBoy

Reaction score
Some more information that may represnt a connection issue

Okay so a couple of folks on Androidforums.com seem to be having the same issue connecting to the Quadrant Benchmark results through normal channles we all get a service call failure message. I suppose that could point to a server side error, but I'm starting to have some doubts about that.

I tried running it several times through out the day from different locations. All to the same issue service call failure.

However when I got home and connected to my Wifi it ran and connected just fine.

I had a similar issue with Astronomy Photo of the day not updating, but when hooked to Wifi.... Bingo instant connection.

What could cause a site to fail to connect via the normal data network yet connect via Wifi?

Can anyone else try it and see what they encounter?

BTW the Quadrant score 2060.... I love how fast this is, if only I know what was causing the connection issue.

tylerh

Reaction score
mine doesthis... except it will go through if i'm in 4g. if i'm at home , which is a 3g area, it won't go, it will say servicce call failed also. mine ran 2230 once, now it usually runs around 2045. decent speed for stock

Milton515

Reaction score
My Rev just ran a 1988, but the first time I ran it it scored a 2198

Stock 2.2 Rev