Is my ESN good/clear?

fjcastillo8

Reaction score
hello

PM me your ESN. Ill run it.

HELLO, I bumped into this thread because i have a question. I bought this MOTOROLA DROID online from ebay and when i wanted to activate it on verizon i couldn't. It says "WE CAN NOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME" something of that sort but does that mean the ESN is bad?

Thank you in advance.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
PM me your ESN. Ill run it.

HELLO, I bumped into this thread because i have a question. I bought this MOTOROLA DROID online from ebay and when i wanted to activate it on verizon i couldn't. It says "WE CAN NOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME" something of that sort but does that mean the ESN is bad?

Thank you in advance.

Not necessarily, the system could be busy.

fjcastillo8

Reaction score
Yeah I thought of that but it says that every time I try to activate it. Ive tried at least 10 times and it keeps saying that it cant at that time. And since i bought it on EBAY i think that it might have been stolen and if i call verizon they might say something.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Call and ask them to check it....If's its blacklisted it of no use to anyone.

fjcastillo8

Reaction score
Thats true, I will call. Im sure otherwise it can be flashed to cricket ...right? If someone wants to buy it.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes call and ask. I know first hand that for example if the line you're trying to activate it on was a "dumbphone" and never had a data plan failed activation online every time. This could be the issue now.

fjcastillo8

Reaction score
Well ive never had a data plan on my line so maybe thats why, I will call and ask. Hopefully it helps me and i can activate it otherwise i wouldnt know what to do with the phone. Its in perfect condition and its working on WIFI and all.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well ive never had a data plan on my line so maybe thats why, I will call and ask. Hopefully it helps me and i can activate it otherwise i wouldnt know what to do with the phone. Its in perfect condition and its working on WIFI and all.
I'm curious how you make out, so please update us.