Is mount USB in CWM working?

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Does it work on your phones? When I tried on mine it didn't. I installed a 4.0.3 kernel by mistake on a 4.0.2 ROM which of course caused the phone to freeze, I said no problem, I'll just flash a 4.0.2 kernel but I had none saved on my phone and no way to copy files from my PC to the phone in recovery. When I try to mount USB in CWM it gives me an error, is it just me or it doesn't work for anybody? Is there another way to copy files to the Phone in recovery ?

prowler85

Reaction score
Mine doesn't look like it's working either. Gives me an "Unable to open ums lumfile (no such file or directory)" error. But when I plugged in it did load drivers for ADB, so I assume you could do it that way.

Of course, the easiest way would be to restore a backup of your phone that you made when everything was working fine on 4.0.2, which I'm sure you did before trying to load a new kernel......:icon_eek:

OP
smokiedabong

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I did manage to copy and flash a 4.0.2 kernel using "adb push" and the phone is working without having to redo everything, but I was wondering if there is a way to mount the drive.
I guess I'll have to wait till CWM is updated.