is juice defender blocking my calls and text, pandora and mail

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I had jd on basic and then the next level up..yesterday my girlfriend tried to call me 4x and text me..nothing..i also wasnt getin emails and Pandora wouldnt play a song and that was it, i had to hit skip to play the next song..
The log said data disabled a couple of times. And when u cut the screen on there wasnt a 4g signal

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
OK, the next one might because it gives you a little warning.

Why I prefer advanced over all of them

Motorola Droid 2: CyanogenMod 9

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Im on balanced, and i didnt even get this email to pop up on my notifaction bar, i had to go to yahoo and check my email.
I sent a text to a buddy last night and he didnt get it. So balanced and aggressive will block calls and text if my screen is off? Cause when my screen is off an u cut it back on there is no 4g signal

buck i

Reaction score
JuiceDefender should be shutting off your data connection when the screen off. Your voice signal should not be turned off. Phone calls and text messages should not be blocked by using JuiceDefender. Depending on the JD profile you have selected, it will turn on data at regular intervals (15 minutes, 30 minutes, etc.) to check for emails and other data-based notifications.

As for Pandora, JD is able to have exceptions, allowing for certain apps to use data while the screen is off. Try adding an exception for Pandora.

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Thanks man, laid out to...how do u make pandora an exeption? Smart actions is to complicated for me.

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
My email is sayin people have replied here but its not showing up on the thread, odd..still not gettin email notifications since i disabled jd

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
There have been 2 spam posts deleted. You may have got a notification from those but can't see them since we deleted them.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent