jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Does anyone know if jelly bean is coming to the razor maxx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Maybe so maybe not, nobody really knows. Tough to say since the new Razr's are coming out. I hope so, because I really like using Google Now on my tablet.

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Redsnk95 said:
Maybe so maybe not, nobody really knows. Tough to say since the new Razr's are coming out. I hope so, because I really like using Google Now on my tablet.

How do u like ur razor Max ?? I'm coming from a nexus and would like ur opinion overall if u don't mind

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes, Motorola announced that the Razr's would be getting JB and also announced that if your Motorola phone was not capable of the JB update due to spec limitations, they would receive a $100 voucher towards a new Moto phone(or something like that).

I love my Razr. I have had no problems or complaints. It seems to handle anything I throw at it. The first android where I haven't been anxiously waiting to get the next newest phone on the horizon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
TisMyDroid said:
Yes, Motorola announced that the Razr's would be getting JB and also announced that if your Motorola phone was not capable of the JB update due to spec limitations, they would receive a $100 voucher towards a new Moto phone(or something like that).

I love my Razr. I have had no problems or complaints. It seems to handle anything I throw at it. The first android where I haven't been anxiously waiting to get the next newest phone on the horizon.

Sounds good ty for the info hopefully its better than the nexus I have

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yup. Onthete site a few weeks ago they announced most phones made in 2011 will be getting this update. And if your phone is not on the list. You will get 100 dollars off of your next DROID phone.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
How do u like ur razor Max ?? I'm coming from a nexus and would like ur opinion overall if u don't mind

I've only had it for about two weeks but so far I am really enjoying the phone. I just upgraded from a Droid 2 so it was a big jump in phone status. The speed it nice, I am really liking 4G and the bigger screen and display is very nice. Sorry I can't give a full report yet, still exploring the phone.

Beckeramos

Reaction score
Redsnk95 said:
I've only had it for about two weeks but so far I am really enjoying the phone. I just upgraded from a Droid 2 so it was a big jump in phone status. The speed it nice, I am really liking 4G and the bigger screen and display is very nice. Sorry I can't give a full report yet, still exploring the phone.

I gave Google Now running smooth as silk on my phone. It's rooted and I installed a rom. If you are interested and when you are done exploring your new phone... You can go that route.

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:

Agree 100%! No clue what the new razrs are like (sounds good on the forum posts), but I'm quite happy with my maxx and plan to keep it until I wear through the touch-screen. :)

Reaction score
DevilDogMP said:
Yup. Onthete site a few weeks ago they announced most phones made in 2011 will be getting this update. And if your phone is not on the list. You will get 100 dollars off of your next DROID phone.

Yes...we will get JB once everyone is on the next OS lol

I so hope I am wrong though

The only "problem" I have found with it was it can't play madden that the DX can. Though that isn't really the RAZR's fault. I blame EA. lol

Last edited:

Redsnk95

Reaction score
I gave Google Now running smooth as silk on my phone. It's rooted and I installed a rom. If you are interested and when you are done exploring your new phone... You can go that route.

This is a work supplied phone and I'd rather not root it. I will just calmly wait for the JB update for now.

Droid1187

Reaction score

drew96dawg

Reaction score

I'm planning on getting the Maxx HD when it arrives. How is it without a physical keyboard?

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

jtc303

Reaction score
jared845 said:

Maxx here... Great phone, very pleased with it