Is it worth waiting or jump in!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Mrme, Mar 13, 2011.

  1. Mrme

    Mrme New Member

    Mar 13, 2011
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    I once owned a 'brick', granted it was to show-off, especially as coverage was a pain. I then moved slowly on and along the variations until we arrived at droids... Hmmm? Yes! The problem I seem to have is akin to 4core and 6core cpu choices, get the best now and pay through the nose or wait a month and get the same for less, although it will not be the latest by then. The problem of course is you have to get something or forever wait.

    I travel between the US and Europe regularly and do need coverage I can depend and rely upon. As with dual and tri bands a while back which eventually go to work globally, what do I need to watch out for with droid coverage to make it worth getting??

    Thanks all