Is it safe to remove VZNavagator and Social Networking App?

Reaction score
what are the implications of removing the 2 programs? I am new to this rooting thing and i am very nervous im gonna mess up my phone permanently.

Thanks!

csimo

Reaction score
I froze both of them in Titanium on my X. No problems.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Somewhere there is a list of what you can remove and what you can't.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK, I'm not finding a list so I'm going to make it simple: Leave the blur alone, you can delete and replace any bloatware EXCEPT City I.D. Trust me on that, I had to sbf just because of that one file.

In the stickies of this hacking section you'll find a link that will give you all the files that comes with the D2.

Your safest and easiest way to remove bloatware is to change the extension. It won't remove the bloatware, but you won't have to look at it on your phone. All you do when you want to upgrade is return the proper extension to the file.

OP

Reaction score
why do you say its not good to delete city id?? many websites say that is okay to erase. in fact, i already did it. what was your experience with that one?

Reaction score
Backed up and deleted vznavigor and social networking and any other running or downloaded file that had to do with them, and a ton of other motorola bloatware. Thank God for titanium backup its a lifesaver.

"Bootloader begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Bootloader fights back."

Reaction score
Shoot forgot to add I backed up city id and uninstalled it too. No problems whatsoever.

"Bootloader begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Bootloader fights back."