Is it safe to order???

OP
TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Yea thats what Im worried about. Dont feel like dealing with the merchant if its a no name phone. I might be a chinese model. Last question, the DINC has 2.2 correct? Everyone is advertising 2.1 but I assume cuz the phone out for a while. Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Yea thats what Im worried about. Dont feel like dealing with the merchant if its a no name phone. I might be a chinese model. Last question, the DINC has 2.2 correct? Everyone is advertising 2.1 but I assume cuz the phone out for a while. Thanks guys.

I just upgraded to a new Dinc about a week ago. It came with 2.2

CursedArmand

Reaction score

The original Incredible had 2.1 and the newest come with 2.2 where the real difference is in the AMOLED or S-LCD screen

Reaction score

The original Incredible had 2.1 and the newest come with 2.2 where the real difference is in the AMOLED or S-LCD screen

Which screen is considered better anyways???

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Amoled is brighter, crisper, more sharp, and drains battery faster

OP
TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

so what do new phones come out with Amoled or S-LCD screen and how bad is the battery life on this.

Reaction score

so what do new phones come out with Amoled or S-LCD screen and how bad is the battery life on this.

The newer ones come with S-LCD screens, and the battery life is not great on these phones in the first place, regardless of what kind of screen it has. I highly suggest the 2150 mAh extended battery that HTC makes. It's pricey, but worth it imo