is it possible....

captcharger

Reaction score
To set your notifications to go silent between certain hours at night. I wss really surprised i cant find a option that allows that

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I am not sure if it is possibly on the stock S3 (mine is currently running a custom ROM) but I know you can with the app Light Flow in the market...

jwilly216

Reaction score
smalltowngirl13 said:
I am not sure if it is possibly on the stock S3 (mine is currently running a custom ROM) but I know you can with the app Light Flow in the market...

I can't get light flew to work right...it makes my led go crazy... I hate how slow it blinks

OP
C

captcharger

Reaction score
Well ill give it a try. Anything so that i can still get my push notifications yet not get woke up in the middle of the night

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I can't get light flew to work right...it makes my led go crazy... I hate how slow it blinks

It does seem to have varying effects on the S3 devices...I had issues when it was first released but once they updated it too work on the S3, it has been smooth sailing for me...

scott32746

Reaction score
I use an app "profile scheduler". A little hard to learn at first. But once do it works nice