1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

is it possible....

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by captcharger, Oct 23, 2012.

1. captcharger

captcharger New Member

To set your notifications to go silent between certain hours at night. I wss really surprised i cant find a option that allows that
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

I am not sure if it is possibly on the stock S3 (mine is currently running a custom ROM) but I know you can with the app Light Flow in the market...
  3. jwilly216

jwilly216 New Member

I can't get light flew to work right...it makes my led go crazy... I hate how slow it blinks
  4. captcharger

captcharger New Member

Well ill give it a try. Anything so that i can still get my push notifications yet not get woke up in the middle of the night
  5. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

It does seem to have varying effects on the S3 devices...I had issues when it was first released but once they updated it too work on the S3, it has been smooth sailing for me...
  6. scott32746

scott32746 New Member

I use an app "profile scheduler". A little hard to learn at first. But once do it works nice