Is it possible to use two google voice accounts on one phone?

veggiop

Reaction score
Here is the situation. One work Voice number so clients can call/text/email and have it go to multiple individuals to make sure they get a reply. Especially after regular business hours. I need my cellphone to ring from this voice #

Then I would like a personal voice number to mainly use for free visual voice mail for my cellphone. I know there are other free visual voice mail services but they charge for option to transcribe messages to text.

So is there a way to get my phone to sign in to two different voice numbers at the same time?

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
No. I've seen this discussed elsewhere and tried it myself. If you CAN do it, then you have gone out of your way to go around Googles preventative measures to keep others from doing this. They have several little things in place that keep you from doing this, for example having one account applied to multiple Google numbers.

Although I wanted to do this same thing for my own reasons, take Google Voice for what it is. It's a free ride, you could be paying for it. I wouldn't try to go out of my way to abuse something that's already free to me.