1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is it possible to use a Gesture-only Lockscreen with SS 5.4?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by harrumph, Aug 13, 2011.

1. harrumph

harrumph New Member

I would swear I had a tic tac toe type lockscreen (to lock the phone) with SS 5.4 the other day then restored it and for the life of me I can't get that back. Does anyone know how to do it offhand? Also the Gesture lock screen feature seems to work fine, I created a gesture and it does indeed unlock the phone, but it appears along with the line or rotary lockscreen and either the gesture OR the standard lockscreen will unlock. I want to have *only* the gesture unlock the phone and no other unlock mechanism. Does anyone happen to know if this is possible? TIA for any guidance.
  2. harrumph

harrumph New Member

The control I was looking for is in Security / Locations. Why is it that it is so easy to spend several hours to find something and as soon as you break down and ask, you find the answer? Thanks anyway good people!
Search tags for this page

go launcher lock screen gesture