Is it possible to sync multiple calendars to Droidx?

atomarchio

Reaction score
How can I sync multile Google Calendars onto the Droidx? My wife and I share a calendar and she wants to view both of our calendars on the Droidx. They are shared.

However, she can only view hers at the moment. I have a storm and both calendars sync fine with Google Sync App.

Does an app exist that would allow me to sync both calendars to the Droidx?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Skull One

Reaction score
How can I sync multile Google Calendars onto the Droidx? My wife and I share a calendar and she wants to view both of our calendars on the Droidx. They are shared.

However, she can only view hers at the moment. I have a storm and both calendars sync fine with Google Sync App.

Does an app exist that would allow me to sync both calendars to the Droidx?

Please let me know. Thanks.

You have to log into your google account and send her google account permission to use your calendar. Then log into her google account and mark it for use.

I did that the first day my Wife got her X and haven't had one issue with it.

OP
A

atomarchio

Reaction score
You're talking about in the calendar settings to create a shared calendar.

Yes, I've already done this. Our shared calendar on google works fine, we're only having the issue on the droidx.

vpogv

Reaction score
The 2.2 update fixes this and allows you to view other calendars taht you have added to yours. Unfortunately it only works with "real" calendars and not the "Interesting Calendars" that you can add through Google Calendars such as sports teams and others.