Is it possible to extract QuickOffice from 2.2?

eggsped

Reaction score
I'd like to get quickoffice installed with MIUI and if possible would appreciate guidance on how to do it. I installed quick docs but it requires that I purchase the $14 version to read PDF files.

Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get quickoffice installed with MIUI and if possible would appreciate guidance on how to do it. I installed quick docs but it requires that I purchase the $14 version to read PDF files.

Thanks

Just download Adobe Reader for pdf files. Save 14.00.

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score

Thanks

I was the same way. I ended up finding a ROM, I think Bugless, and downloading that to my PC. I then used 7 zip to open up the zip and extract the apps I wanted. I pulled out the Quick Office from the Droid 2.

OP
E

eggsped

Reaction score

Thanks

I was the same way. I ended up finding a ROM, I think Bugless, and downloading that to my PC. I then used 7 zip to open up the zip and extract the apps I wanted. I pulled out the Quick Office from the Droid 2.

I just hit the easy button!

Thanks!