Is it possible to change the way the icons appear on screens? Is it themes?

PaulQ

Reaction score
Is it possible, for example, to have your icons scroll within the screen? I mean ... you could scroll the icons but not switch to another screen.

I don't know if that makes sense. ?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've not seen anything like that yet. This my be close[video=youtube;bOGmnnGpoqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGmnnGpoqg&feature=player_embedded#!"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGmnnGpoqg&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is it possible, for example, to have your icons scroll within the screen? I mean ... you could scroll the icons but not switch to another screen.

I don't know if that makes sense. ?
that makes sense, with launcher pro you can scroll the dock icons. But I have never seen anything where you can scroll icons within one home screen.

OP
P

PaulQ

Reaction score
that makes sense, with launcher pro you can scroll the dock icons. But I have never seen anything where you can scroll icons within one home screen.

Ok. Stupid question. Which are the "dock icons"? The tiny ones at the top? You would want to scroll those??

vonfink13

Reaction score
Gde home replacement used to have a scrollable dock bar. You could load in tons of icons and scroll thru them on 1 screen... unfortunately.. gde is now crap.. no updates in a really long time and I am fairly certain it has been abandoned by the dev.. too bad cos it was pretty cool...

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

Ok. Stupid question. Which are the "dock icons"? The tiny ones at the top? You would want to scroll those??

haha no, the dock is on the bottom. With launcher pro you can have 4 dock icons. You can set it up where you have 4 icons but you can scroll the dock itself allowing you to set up a lot more. I believe you can have 3 docks which you can fit a total of 10 more apps in the docks.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
62d96e46-807c-a041.jpg

I use launcher pro, the bottom row of this screenshot shows my dock which is the part you can scroll.
sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)