Is it just me...

luddy

Reaction score
or does anyone else think the Droid Bionic is the biggest POS they ever bought for a phone?

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually like my Bionic a lot. I may be the weirdo here, but I was thankful it had a locked boot loader. I think every Android newby should have a locked boot loader. As a result I was able to safely learn what I know now, with the risk of a hard brick. Now that Ive graduated to an unlocked boot loader I know what to do to not brick my phone. Also, I think it got a bad deal because they released the Razr right on its heels.

OP
luddy

luddy

Reaction score
Maybe because mine is still stock? Mine is so laggy ever since going to ICS and now JellyBean. ICS actually got better after awhile but now I think I am back to the lag again. Been on JB for about a month now (?) and did a factory reset and cleared cache. Just sooooooo slow to do stuff like read a text message or make a call, get the keyboard to come up. etc.

rcblate

Reaction score
I am done with the bastard bionic! Wednesday is upgrade day. Trying to figure out what's next. Would go straight to the dark side bit can't talk and surf on iPhone. May go back to att for iPhone that can talk and surf.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

TatDroid

Reaction score
Mine's going strong. Once the data drop issues got solved it's been flawless. I did just buy a new battery. After 20 months the original battery was only good for half a day. But a $9.99 OEM battery from Amazon has solved that problem.

Derekweb

Reaction score
Agreed, the lag on ICS and Jelly Bean is unbearable. Did factory reset. Got bad agin. Verizon is slow on getting HTC ONE, so I am stuck for awhile. I think Motorola did a bad job on the JB and ICS ports

OP
luddy

luddy

Reaction score
I think I will grab a Samsung Galaxy S4...a few more months of this Motorola crapware.

deduct

Reaction score
I still love my bionic. It is better than ever on jb. Just the fact that they are still developing ROMs and such for the bionic tells me that I'm not the only one that still loves it. Long live bionic.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well put deduct. The fact that people actually are putting a lot of time and effort into ROMs and actually dealing with us users says alot

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I love mine and I've had it since release day. Just upgraded to JB a couple days ago and really don't notice much difference from ics. Its snappy and will only get better as more roms come out. Being rooted and able to clear dalvik helps keep it snappy.