1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is it even remotely possible to access a Droid through an exchange server???

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Goldy51, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Goldy51

Goldy51 New Member

I have a kinda nutso associate at work who claims to be able to access a person's droid through some type of HTC Droid exchange server??? He says he can pull up messages, passwords, etc... While I think he is quite possibly nuts and delusional, it's also kind of freaky if he can do it and are there ways to protect yourself from this? I should point out he is extremely computer literate (I am not).

I know there are apps that can be installed on a person's phone, but to actually access a remote server of sorts to "hack" a person's account screams a small cell with heavy iron bars...

I've heard rumors of bbery servers being compromised in this fashion, but I thought the Droid phones were sercure???
  2. frostthejack

frostthejack New Member

I would dare him to prove his skills.

Is he an iphone user or does he dislike the droid if so then those are two good reasons for him to make that up.

On top of that what would htc servers have to do with the droid its made by motorola and the software is made by google.

Sent from my Droid
Search tags for this page
droid hack by exchange
hack android phone remotely

how to hack a android phone remotely

how to hack android phone remotely

remote access hacking a droid with a droid