Is it a fad

sloppy

Reaction score
Any small 3.5 inch, thin androids with front facing camera in the future? Its funny how fads go. Phones started out these big bulky things then went to how small could you go, Now we are back to big giant phones. Don't get me wrong I have been carrying a droid X for the last year and a OG droid before that and it has been great and they aren't exactly HUGE but compared to a 3.5 inch screen thats a lot of bulk in the pocket. Recently I purchased a Xoom, Which I love and found myself not needing a 4.3 inch screen, but still wanting something easy for texting with a good camera and video chat capable and looking for a much smaller phone to carry. Sadly I ended up with the iphone. Well I shouldn't say sadly, I have been anti Apple since my first itunes/ipod experience but I have to say once jailbroken I find it to be a relatively sweet machine with options a lot like what I had in my rooted droid's. From widgets to tethering but I still long for a small streamlined android phone if for nothing else to be able to once again delete Itunes from my pc. Personally I would love to see something the size of the droid 2 without the keyboard on the back.

Detonation

Reaction score
Personally I would love to see something the size of the droid 2 without the keyboard on the back.

Well there's always the Incredible. But that's now aged and being replaced by its successor, which of course got a size increase.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
You have two options, functionality or form.
Mix and match