is flashing a .sbf close???

suzook

Reaction score
A friend of mine has a droid x, but it must have been a test device, because it dosnt have the reg vz SW...there are dev tools on it, along with something called ACR....problem is he cant root it....there is no sqite directory to push the files to!!! Im thinking the only way would be to reflash the phone with a .sbf.

quadjacks

Reaction score
A friend of mine has a droid x, but it must have been a test device, because it dosnt have the reg vz SW...there are dev tools on it, along with something called ACR....problem is he cant root it....there is no sqite directory to push the files to!!! Im thinking the only way would be to reflash the phone with a .sbf.
I think the whole bootloader thing would come in to play here and is why we dont have .sbf or custom roms yet... Maybe incorrect but my 2 cents.

OP
S

suzook

Reaction score
well my bud just sent the phone back to where he bought it from. I just realized...it was running 2.2!!!!!! Not that its any help now. I should have made a backup.

Reaction score
Not too be rude, but a possible shenanigans?? Lol I don't think my God would allow something like this to happen ha ha ha. So close, but now so far.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk