Is D2 worth the early upgrade

Melon Bread

Reaction score
I have the droid Eris would the droid 2 be worth the early upgrade? I would get the R2D2 one or should I just wait till Droid X in stock maybe by then and help or ideas?
Depends if you want a keyboard or not.

alot of people will pass on this one
Not everybody roots & roms. Plus nothing is unhackable

g0dM@n

Reaction score
I feel like with all that this forum offers I won't feel the need for a newer Droid for a while. :)

I'm running 1.25ghz on ultra low volts... what more could I ask of my original droid? :) I got mine in May so maybe that's why I'm one of the lucky ones that runs 1.25 on ULV without a problem.

mlfca

Reaction score
Will the Droid 2 work in the Droid 1 Multimedia Charging Station and windshield mount???

g0dM@n

Reaction score
Will the Droid 2 work in the Droid 1 Multimedia Charging Station and windshield mount???
Good question...
which makes me wonder, where do you guys purchase your accessories? I just spent $60 on amazon yesterday buying a spare battery, a spare battery charger, a Seidio Innocase Surface Case, and the most expensive screen protector (Skinomi TechSkin - Invisible Screen Protector)... figured why the heck not since the screen protector is a lifetime warranty and has one of the best reviews out there.

I now just need a windshield mount for my car...