Is BD's section locked down indefinitely?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by rotordroid, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan57ford

Ryan57ford Member

Ratings:
    +0

I dont think there has been any blood, probably little sweat, but im sure a lot of crying about all of this... If there has been blood, than I think you take this all a little to seriously...

For 98% of the people, we dont really care who it came from, Im on this forum because BD was always on helping people with problems, I tried a few things out, this one was the best and had the best help, simple as that... And as for people taking donations for stuff that is not their work, well BD is on the forums about 15 hours a day helping people, so that right there is reasons to get donations...

I think a lot of the developers just need to go out, get a stiff drink and try and get some action... it will take the edge off.

2. NeverEndingXsin

Ratings:
    +0
    Lets start out small and work our way up :beer2:

3. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll meet ya in the middle, I'll grab an 18-pack. LOL

4. NeverEndingXsin

Ratings:
    +0
    Works for me :D

i wonder if anybody else will come and drink with us till everything is resolved?

5. chris420o

chris420o Member

Ratings:
    +1
    so who has tried cyanogenmod?...i havnet and im curious bc UD is running unbelievable w.o lvp and is running very slow with it...also my bat life has diminished substantially since9.8 obviously there is some code from cyanogenmod in UD otherwise we wouldnt be sitting here with our thumbs in our butts waiting for the forum to reopen...i was just curious whos tried it im a hugeee UD fan i started using and never looked back....but why not check out of its worth it anyone?

6. NeverEndingXsin

Ratings:
    +0
    ive used cyanogenmod well Jrummy's remix of it, and its absolutely amazing, it runs smoothly, its stable, havent had one force closure or reboot at all, battery life is great, signal is great, i havent really found anything that i dont like about it.

7. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +216
    i think i might.. might want to go and get a 30 pack:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

8. NeverEndingXsin

Ratings:
    +0
    maybe a couple of 30 packs? since im sure more people will join us eventually :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

9. KingTee

KingTee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Its because of the time that's put into creating a ROM. It's like if you had a project at school or work that you put a lot of time into and then one of your classmates or coworkers came in and took all of the credit for the ideas that you came up with you'd be pissed.
    Thats why recording artists get mad when someone uses there music without asking or getting the okay.

10. ldimick

ldimick Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is that any different than they guys who jailbreak or root phones on Craigslist?

11. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +0
    You know what that means. KEGs!

"Come toss aside the madness and drink til it feels good!"

12. Calakato

Calakato New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been using UltimateDroid since he was on Alldroid and I've been a fan since 6.3 but I've been playing with Cyanogen for a week or two and it works really nice. I'm now using Jrummys blue version of Cyanogen and I plan on staying with it until the Incredible comes out:) (of course I'll keep flashing other roms just for fun but Cyanogen is my main one now)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

banana778 moreforum

moreforum banana778