1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is anyone working on developing a Droid app for Epicurious?

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by BayGuy, Mar 26, 2010.

1. BayGuy

BayGuy New Member

Does anyone know about Epicurious (on the web)? It is a very popular cooking website with likely the best collection of recipes for the serious/gourmet cook and chefs. An app for the iPhone exists which has been downloaded > 1,000,000 users. Would be nice to have this for us Droid owners who like to cook.
  2. DIRTYDOGG

DIRTYDOGG New Member

I would Love to see this happen also :)
  3. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

Although i know nothing about epicurious...i use Digital Recipe Sidekick. they recently added allrecipes.com so that i can upload my fav or custom recipes. maybe you can write the dev and see if they might possibly add epicurious....just a thought. DRS is handsfree so you don't need to touch your droid while you're cooking. it uses voice commands. hope that helps :D