Is anyone the tiniest bit jealous of the iPhone 4s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffStuff

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
forum.xda-developers.com
A year and 5 months. :p I mean I guess since apple releases phones once every year, I guess that its a step up. Still not jealous of an outdated phone. iPhone fanboys dont think its outdated, but android people know it is

Pizza33

Reaction score
OP a Troll?

I read until page 4/5 and all the OP has done is say how perfect the iPhone is while bashing android along the way. I hope he knows that this is an android forum.

dAi

Reaction score
Bah they stole that idea from Google voice search!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I read until page 4/5 and all the OP has done is say how perfect the iPhone is while bashing android along the way. I hope he knows that this is an android forum.

I'll ask him to send a resume in.

Insidious

Reaction score
It'll be annoying when you walk around and you hear all of these people like: Siri, find my a good restaurant. And then you'll here us on out latest and greatest Android phones: Droid, do the dishes, cash my paycheck, and make me some dinner.
;b Apple pretty much gave us there version (spec-wise) of the Droid Bionic, which is better IMO.
Not jealous at all.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

MadDroid

Reaction score
I know. An iPhone Facebook friend was harping on all the new features of the 4s until I explained that my 18 month old phone already had all of them.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
rwking

rwking

Reaction score

I haven't bashed Android at all. I own a Bionic, so I think paying for it qualifies me to make comments about it. Others have agreed with me about the issues I've mentioned, and if you don't believe me, check out the tech support forums. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
rwking

rwking

Reaction score
If I had wanted an iphone, I would have purchased one, but I hate Apple, mac, imac & iphone. For that matter anything s.jobs had any part in. The macs stink just like iPhone does. They are made for users who have no clue.
from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Actually, Macs are incredible computers. I've had a Macbook for three and a half years now. The only thing I've done is add RAM and update the OS when they have released new version. It still runs like new. Macs run smoothly and are designed very well. It's hard to justify saying they "stink" when Apple is the most valuable brand in the world. They aren't this successful for no reason. ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.