Is anyone the tiniest bit jealous of the iPhone 4s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're missing the point. I'm not defending their practices. I was correcting your mistake, that's it. The patent was applied for in 2010. So, like I said, unless they have psychics working for them at Apple, this was not some pre-emptive strike on Google. Secondly, it was an application. Meaning it hasn't been granted, and yes facial unlock/recognition has been around forever so it most probably will not be granted. No need to go ballistic about Apple because you misunderstood what you were reading. This patent application has nothing to do with Google, ICS or Face Unlock.

I'm not missing the point, I believe you are. I corrected myself about the patent application being revealed to the public. I then made my own assumption about their intentions based on Apple's history of abusing the patent system in an attempt to stifle competition.

You troll the forums daily, so I'll refrain from responding to you again.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not missing the point, I believe you are. I corrected myself about the patent application being revealed to the public. I then made my own assumption about their intentions based on Apple's history of abusing the patent system in an attempt to stifle competition.

lol...k. I love how when people are proven wrong, the ones who are right are labeled trolls. Didn't realize we were in 2nd grade...

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, let's keep this discussion civil or this thread will be closed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

:bump:

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

I 100% respect your thoughts and opinions although I may disagree not everyone is a troll just because they don't see eye to eye with you. There is no need to call someone that when clearly they are not trolling.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I think I'll go to blackberry before I get an apple. Never will get a windows phone either.

I'm one of those people that would not give my money to a company who I believe doesn't deserve it. So even if android falls behind and becomes worse in every category I will not leave it cause I love Google. And hate apple.

Hate how they do business. Hate how cocky of an attitude they have. Great products. Terrible business.

Snow02

Reaction score
lol...k. I love how when people are proven wrong, the ones who are right are labeled trolls. Didn't realize we were in 2nd grade...

You are kind of a douchebag. You know it. Why run from it? I appreciate your inciting comments. But let's not pretend you don't enjoy riling people up.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
You are kind of a douchebag. You know it. Why run from it? I appreciate your inciting comments. But let's not pretend you don't enjoy riling people up.

really because he defends himself you feel the need to attack him more?

I will never understand people who go out of their way to personally attack someone for having a differing point of view. It is beyond immature and honestly just foolish how some people act around here when the word Apple is mentioned. It's fine to not like Apple, shoot waste your life away hating on them for all I care, but people don't have to be rude or ridiculous with their comments. I am all for debate when kept civil but this forum has proven time and time again that an Apple thread cannot remain civil and it's why nearly every thread gets closed.

Snow02

Reaction score
really because he defends himself you feel the need to attack him more?

I will never understand people who go out of their way to personally attack someone for having a differing point of view. It is beyond immature and honestly just foolish how some people act around here when the word Apple is mentioned. It's fine to not like Apple, shoot waste your life away hating on them for all I care, but people don't have to be rude or ridiculous with their comments. I am all for debate when kept civil but this forum has proven time and time again that an Apple thread cannot remain civil and it's why nearly every thread gets closed.

And you're definitely a douchebag for thinking that had anything to do with apple. I couldn't care less what devices people use or support. Read the thread.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
And you're definitely a douchebag for thinking that had anything to do with apple. I couldn't care less what devices people use or support. Read the thread.

my first line was in response to you and the 2nd was just a general observation but thank you for proving my point!

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread is going nowhere now. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Issuing warnings and friendly reminders several times a day just isn't enough. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.