is anyone still checking up for their update?

davoIII

Reaction score
Got it like 1 hr ago any one know how to check Ur recent apps, u know that one button that's two squares, i can't find that "feature"

xxwabbit

Reaction score
Downloading here in southeastern Washington. Sure hope it don't mess me up too bad.

davoIII

Reaction score
I figured it out push & hold the home button! Lolz spaced there!

Scott0719

Reaction score
Woke up and had the urge. Pulled it and it's downloading! My girlfriend will be so happy lol.

poluhbear

Reaction score
Getting it n southern Illinois. Takin a bit cause wifi is down n I've only got 3g. Been out with some friends to find this when I get home. Great end to the night :)

blake28

Reaction score
Was able to manual DL @5:30 EST!!! CENTRAL FL.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

thumby

Reaction score
I got it here in Raleigh about an hour ago. I didn't receive any notification that I was getting it though. I was one of those who frequently checked the update status and at about 5:40am this morning when I did it there was that message that said update was available. It asked if I wanted to download now or later and before I could choose it began to download. After it downloaded it asked if I wanted to install now or later and then proceeded to install before i could choose. I love my Moto phone. :biggrin:

Ed270

Reaction score
Pulled mine about 3:30 this morning when I received a txt from my mom that she had been successful pulling the update.

selectgt

Reaction score
downloaded ota and installed here in Philly. came in this morning...wasn't available at midnight last night. ICS is nice.

PTC_Tim

Reaction score
Peachtree City GA, Woke up this morning and the OTA was available for download on all four of the Razr Maxx's in our household. Installing now.....finally.