Is Anyone Else on 2.1 Having This Problem?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Calla969, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Calla969

Calla969 New Member

I have installed Android 2.1 on my phone and now sometimes my battery dies very rapidly. I have checked the battery usage statistics and it says that it is due to a lack of a cell signal. I always show at least three bars at my house and my phone will be sitting next to my wife's Droid yet overnight my Droid will kill an entire battery and hers will be fine. Any ideas why this would be? I will also post this question in the hacks section since it may be due to the 2.1 hack.
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Please don't Cross-Post....
  3. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Moved

Thread moved to the hack section. since it's on 2.1 this is where this thread belongs :). Have a nice day :)
  4. Dandroid247

Dandroid247 New Member

my battery was having some issues. It was draining faster than on 2.0 for sure but I just attributed that to using the live wallpapers so much. I put it on the charger at night though and it stuck at 50% and wouldn't make any progress till after I rebooted. Not too mention it was super hot and I'm hoping it hasn't been damaged by that.
  5. Sidewind

Sidewind New Member

Try reduing *228 option 2 or *22899 I find if i do that after every restore i get better signal