Is anyone else having dead pixel problems?

snider.1993

Reaction score
I got my first bionic the day after launch and it had a small cluster of dead pixels about the size of a period. And I had it replaced the same day no problem. But now on my second one I have what seems to be a single dead pixel. Is this a ongoing problem in the bionic? Or do I just have terrible luck?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

das2042

Reaction score
Same here. No issues at all.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
none but id return it if I did

OP
snider.1993

snider.1993

Reaction score
Like I said this is the second one with the same problem, so I guess my luck is just horrible!

bryan.teeples

Reaction score
I haven't had any problems either. Are you making sure no black cats are crossing your path on the way to the store?

Withdemon

Reaction score
I haven't had that happen to me.
That'd be horrible... omg nightmwares :(

xmguy

Reaction score
I've got one dead pixel that showed up on my phone. It's going back to VZW on Saturday, for exchange. Didn't pay $300+ for a phone with a defective screen.

Infiniti87

Reaction score
No dead pixels here. There are a few apps in the market to check for dead pixels. All they do is put different colors on the screen so u can see the pixels better. Also SOMETIMES the pixels are not dead they are just stuck and can be revived. A couple of the dead pixel detect apps have a Fix It feature. It will flash bright colors over your screen for around 20 mins forcing stuck pixels to revive themselves. It doesn't work everytime but I had good luck with it on my Og Droid.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

idk5

Reaction score
i got my phone on launch day and i just barely found a dead pixel what can should i do

jspencer67

Reaction score
My first one (bought on release day) ended up having an entire line (Horizontal) go dead on me.....right in the middle of the scree. I took it back to Verizon and they replaced it right there for me