Is Anyone Else Having Battery Issues Lately?

VA_siCkBoy

Reaction score
I've had my RAZR for a little over a month and it's been great....up until about two days ago.

The battery life has been much better than my OG Droid and I've been really, really happy with this phone. The only thing I've done different is I just bought the car dock from Motorola. It just seems like things started to go wrong after that.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I've been noticing a slight lag in the screen regen and while I've been talking on the phone, I start to feel heat and the phone starts beeping. I really haven't done anything different.

The charge only seems to last about 3-4 hours now where before, it would last pretty much all day.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems.

Thanks!

eidian

Reaction score
Is it possible that the GPS is still on after using the car dock? Are you running Verizon location services? Sometimes those location-type apps keep running in the background.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

colazi

Reaction score
I was having the same problem when I realized the hog was words with friends. I installed juice defender,free and I have been able to go all day, only charge while sleeping.
Hth
Colazi

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums