1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

is anybody here?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by jwilly216, Sep 26, 2012.

1. jwilly216

jwilly216 New Member

I feel like I'm the only person posting in the s3 forum.considering it beat the iPhone in sales, there's gotta be lots of us s3 owners. So where r u??
  2. JFrawls

JFrawls New Member

Well there are over 700 threads... going so there are definitly people here. Over 50 looked at this post just no one thought to comment for you.

There are other places to check if you can't find a fix here. s3forums.com and xda developers S3 section
  3. DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr New Member

Not sure what you are looking for. There are plenty of us watching the forums. I just think since the phone has been out for while, most of us have figured out the issues. And most questions already have threads dedicated to them. Were you looking for a solution to a particular problem? or did you just want someone to talk to?
  4. frank_drebin1

frank_drebin1 New Member

I'm here. I don't get on daily, but check it regularly.
  5. jwilly216

jwilly216 New Member

Wow people like you sound so unhappy. Pm me if you'd like to talk. Maybe I can help u work thru whatever is making you grouchy.
    And I'm being sincere :)

One love.
  6. k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t New Member

Since most people come to this forum with problems, it's actually a good sign the forums are starting to die down. Feel free to liven it up with a new GS3 themed thread!!
  7. jwilly216

jwilly216 New Member

Good point dude. Thanks for contributing with an actual post that u actually used a little bit of brain power for instead of just using sarcasm and criticism
  8. DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr New Member

I think you must have misunderstood. Not sure what i said that made you think i was unhappy. I thought it was a reasonable response to the question of why forum activity has died down. Ease up there killer.
  9. droidprincess

droidprincess Premium Member Premium Member

I'm new!...but I'm here! :-D
  10. droidprincess

droidprincess Premium Member Premium Member

You guys can teach me.....I know NOTHING about this phone yet...besides that it is AWESOME :-D
  11. k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t New Member

Was that little comment meant directly for me? If so....how rude! And in any case, you just used sarcasm and criticism to put someone down, regardless of who it is. Just thought I'd point that out...
  12. DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr New Member

pretty sure he was putting me down. apparently he didn't like my comment, which was basically what you said too. I think he was just hoping for a bunch of "i'm here" rather than actual comments. guess you cant help everyone. que sera.