is anybody here?

jwilly216

Reaction score
I feel like I'm the only person posting in the s3 forum.considering it beat the iPhone in sales, there's gotta be lots of us s3 owners. So where r u??

JFrawls

Reaction score
Well there are over 700 threads... going so there are definitly people here. Over 50 looked at this post just no one thought to comment for you.

There are other places to check if you can't find a fix here. s3forums.com and xda developers S3 section

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Not sure what you are looking for. There are plenty of us watching the forums. I just think since the phone has been out for while, most of us have figured out the issues. And most questions already have threads dedicated to them. Were you looking for a solution to a particular problem? or did you just want someone to talk to?

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
Rageboardr said:
Not sure what you are looking for. There are plenty of us watching the forums. I just think since the phone has been out for while, most of us have figured out the issues. And most questions already have threads dedicated to them. Were you looking for a solution to a particular problem? or did you just want someone to talk to?

Wow people like you sound so unhappy. Pm me if you'd like to talk. Maybe I can help u work thru whatever is making you grouchy.
And I'm being sincere :)

One love.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Since most people come to this forum with problems, it's actually a good sign the forums are starting to die down. Feel free to liven it up with a new GS3 themed thread!!

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
k1ngr4t said:
Since most people come to this forum with problems, it's actually a good sign the forums are starting to die down. Feel free to liven it up with a new GS3 themed thread!!

Good point dude. Thanks for contributing with an actual post that u actually used a little bit of brain power for instead of just using sarcasm and criticism

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Wow people like you sound so unhappy. Pm me if you'd like to talk. Maybe I can help u work thru whatever is making you grouchy.
And I'm being sincere :)

One love.
I think you must have misunderstood. Not sure what i said that made you think i was unhappy. I thought it was a reasonable response to the question of why forum activity has died down. Ease up there killer.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
jwilly216 said:
I feel like I'm the only person posting in the s3 forum.considering it beat the iPhone in sales, there's gotta be lots of us s3 owners. So where r u??

I'm new!...but I'm here! :-D

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
You guys can teach me.....I know NOTHING about this phone yet...besides that it is AWESOME :-D

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Good point dude. Thanks for contributing with an actual post that u actually used a little bit of brain power for instead of just using sarcasm and criticism

Was that little comment meant directly for me? If so....how rude! And in any case, you just used sarcasm and criticism to put someone down, regardless of who it is. Just thought I'd point that out...

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Was that little comment meant directly for me? If so....how rude! And in any case, you just used sarcasm and criticism to put someone down, regardless of who it is. Just thought I'd point that out...
pretty sure he was putting me down. apparently he didn't like my comment, which was basically what you said too. I think he was just hoping for a bunch of "i'm here" rather than actual comments. guess you cant help everyone. que sera.