Is 3.14.605.5 the latest ICS?

kelela92

Reaction score
I just got my ICS up and running, yay for the noob.

My phone was stock, I unlocked, flashed the ROM, locked, loaded ICS. Do I need to unlock and flash a ROM again? If so, what will it do for me?
(sorry, I'm just so confused although I've read a TON of info these past 2 days).
Thanks.

Schimm

Reaction score
I'm trying to track down a big time battery drain on the latest leak. When it it very noticeableon the extended battery its bad news.

Sent from my hookah via hash cloud

jjmstang

Reaction score
just to be sure.....you put the ph98img file on 16 gig sd removable disc correct at the root level ?

Thanks

cdm369

Reaction score
jjmstang said:
just to be sure.....you put the ph98img file on 16 gig sd removable disc correct at the root level ?

Thanks

Yes...and the 1st page of this thread has step by step for the process.

Schimm

Reaction score
It's confusing because my computer just specified two additional drives. There was no info regarding the root of the sd card. After I installed the leak then the names changed. I think a few of us ran into this problem.

cdm369

Reaction score
Schimm said:
It's confusing because my computer just specified two additional drives. There was no info regarding the root of the sd card. After I installed the leak then the names changed. I think a few of us ran into this problem.

I just downloaded it on my phone. Then renamed the file. Then selected copy and moved it out of downloads folder to its own place on the sd card. Seemed easier that way. I used astro file manager to do it.

Schimm

Reaction score
I think if you were to look at this through EStrongs the path is /sdcard/ext_sd

Schimm

Reaction score
I'm trying to track down a big time battery drain on the latest leak. When it it very noticeableon the extended battery its bad news.

Looks like I found the problem. The media process was sky high and I remember mistakenly re syncing my music and ended up with duplicates. So I deleted the ext card folder containing the dups and that's when the problems began. So I erased the entire ext card and deleted and then reinstalled my music players. Battery performance now appears back to normal and the media process is practically nothing. 86% after 5 hours.

Sent from my hookah via hash cloud.

hoobistank

Reaction score
Schimm said:

Any idea yet what it might be?

Schimm

Reaction score
Just 25% usage after 10 hours (according to my battery usage app) so that was the problem.