Is 3.14.605.5 the latest ICS?

VZWDroidUser

Reaction score
thanks, then its off to update the phone and see what happens. Once this is done, is there any going back to the original ROM, or getting the official VZW ROM?

OP
M

marioval

Reaction score
I forgot one question. Will this completely wipe my device and give me a fresh start or will all my apps still be installed?

Schimm

Reaction score
thanks, then its off to update the phone and see what happens. Once this is done, is there any going back to the original ROM, or getting the official VZW ROM?

And let us know when the ota does come how your phone deals with it.

Sent from my hooka via hash cloud.

Coupe

Reaction score
So, any instructions for Mac users?

And do I need to back everything up? What's the best way to do that?

VZWDroidUser

Reaction score
Many Thanks :hail: !!! One more ICS user on the Rezound:icon_ banana: Now just going through the process of updating all the apps and getting my e-mail accounts setup. Some notes:
1) The entire process took just over 40 min on my phone.
2) There was one place where I had a slight delay, I didn't see where it was asking me to press the VOL + button to start the upgrade.
3) Very small print, if you are like me and have issues with 3pt font you may need help :angry:

I will post back after the OTA comes to see how my phone handles it.

So what are the must have apps for this phone with ICS :biggrin:

Schimm

Reaction score
Many Thanks :hail: !!! One more ICS user on the Rezound:icon_ banana: Now just going through the process of updating all the apps and getting my e-mail accounts setup. Some notes:
1) The entire process took just over 40 min on my phone.
2) There was one place where I had a slight delay, I didn't see where it was asking me to press the VOL + button to start the upgrade.
3) Very small print, if you are like me and have issues with 3pt font you may need help :angry:

I will post back after the OTA comes to see how my phone handles it.

So what are the must have apps for this phone with ICS :biggrin:

Thanks for the impressions. I'm a bit concerned about the real small font and I figure this is due to the phones resolution. Maybe the final release addresses this? I would have installed this already if I weren't concerned about something you mention....the impact the ota will have and whether it could Bork a phone with a flashed early release.

VZWDroidUser

Reaction score
Thanks for the impressions. I'm a bit concerned about the real small font and I figure this is due to the phones resolution. Maybe the final release addresses this? I would have installed this already if I weren't concerned about something you mention....the impact the ota will have and whether it could Bork a phone with a flashed early release.

I was going to wait but at their current speed I will be on my next phone first. I have yet to really do anything with ICS but will start playing this weekend to see what is what. I do wonder if I had waited for the OTA if I would have lost all my settings and applications, I don't recall that happening when I did the Gingerbread update on my Droid II but who knows. As far as the OTA for ICS breaking my phone, well if that happens then the phone will be replaced...:icon_ devil:

cdm369

Reaction score
Noob question: will it hurt the process if I have the phone charging while flashing?

raptor5k

Reaction score
I tried to update tonight but got "no image." I rebooted, renamed the file ph98IMG and removed the ".zip" for fun, and got the same thing. so I named it back. I have it on the root of my SD. I re-locked with the all in one tool for the rezound found in XDA forums. It even says "relocked" whenever i'm in the bootloader screen. What am I missing? I really was looking forward to updating, but can't get it to start!