1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Irritating Problem

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by PARick, Dec 10, 2010.

1. PARick

PARick New Member

Hi, this issue is more like a nat flying around but....When I go into recovery (doesn't matter SP or CW, but will use CW as example) and select "install update", then "select zip from sd" I get the message "can't mount sd" then the phone immediately begins to reboot, where as I immediately press the X to go back into recovery, where all steps work flawlessly, and I install no problem. Again, it is just more irritating than a problem, but wondered if anyone had an idea. Thanks!
  2. nateccnn

nateccnn Member

Sd card may be getting ready to fail. Do a backup on you pc now. If I am wrong, no harm. If I am right I just saved you some frustration.

Nate
  3. PARick

PARick New Member

Thanks! I do that frequently anyway. This has actually been doing this for a few moths, and it always follows this pattern. Thanks for the tip though!
  4. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

Have you backed up your sdcard and formatted it?
    Might be dirty contact...try taking it out and blowing things off.

Sent from somewhere...