Iris - Siri like app for Android [ALPHA]

sparty569

Reaction score
hold the search button and be amazed

I have, that is how I bring up Voice Search. I said that, if I had to press a button, I will just use Voice Search.

But, if there was a program that ran in the background, like the one I listed above...it would be cool.

Dilligaf

Reaction score
Could it be that your media volume is turned down? Also, are you using the default engine for tts?

Nope, my first thought, too. Media volume is at 80%.

The default TTS engine is? It's not coming up with any warning saying that any dependencies are missing. Search in the Market comes up with "Classic Text to Speech Engine" by SVOX. Is that the one you're referring to?

doublea500

Reaction score
ahhh. my bad. i believe there are programs in the market for remapping buttons.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hahaa this thing is a pretty funny app

pretty good voice recognition too

damaxima

Reaction score
Nope, my first thought, too. Media volume is at 80%.

The default TTS engine is? It's not coming up with any warning saying that any dependencies are missing. Search in the Market comes up with "Classic Text to Speech Engine" by SVOX. Is that the one you're referring to?

I had the same issue , I had to download the software from the market for voice recognition , now it works. Speech synthesis

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:

Roc_Droid

Reaction score
Also try hitting the menu button with the application open. I seem to recall some entries for if you can't hear the app and if the app can't hear you.

Back to Gladys!