iPod video to Droid1

Mamaperk

Reaction score
Any way to convert or sync a tv show that I 'purchased' on iTunes so that my toddler can watch it on my Droid1? We're going on a road trip soon and I have my DX for navigation but want to use my Droid1 without 'data' as a little mini-computer so my toddler can watch Barney or Sesame Street from the car.

Any ideas on how to manage this? I have Doubletwist but get an error "Sorry this video cannot be played"

HELP!!! For my sanity, this could be very important to me tonight!!!:icon_eek:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe that if you drag and drop from iTunes to your SD card you will be able to view.

EbE404

Reaction score
Any way to convert or sync a tv show that I 'purchased' on iTunes so that my toddler can watch it on my Droid1? We're going on a road trip soon and I have my DX for navigation but want to use my Droid1 without 'data' as a little mini-computer so my toddler can watch Barney or Sesame Street from the car.

Any ideas on how to manage this? I have Doubletwist but get an error "Sorry this video cannot be played"

HELP!!! For my sanity, this could be very important to me tonight!!!:icon_eek:

If this is a file you purchased from iTunes, you are running into a DRM restriction. I am not aware of any legitimate workarounds.

If this was a video that you encoded yourself (say, using Handbrake to convert a DVD for iTunes), this does not have DRM and DoubleTwist or Drag-and-drop would work.

OP
M

Mamaperk

Reaction score
This was one i purchased from itunes... but i would like to learn how to convert our own dvds which were purchased for the kids to ipods.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

listenman20

Reaction score
there's a video/audio section to these forums. sometime back there was a guy that had developed the pc program dvd catalyst that monitored that area and answered questions about his program and how to convert dvds to droid compatible vids. i think his screenname was appropriately "dvdcat" might look him up and see if he's still around, if he's not then check his profile for topics he's contributed to and research those.

jgumphress

Reaction score
I got rid of my iPod Touch when I got my Droid. My videos I converted using the free Real Player. It has a fantastic converter built in and will even send the converted video directly to your Droid via USB cable when completed.