iPhone users!!!

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by blackhawk1134, Apr 22, 2013.

1. blackhawk1134

blackhawk1134 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Funny how these days android users look down on the iPhone considering how this whole thing launched!!!! Can't wait to see apple fall down completely!!!! And I'm not a hater of sorts... Js...

2. budaman

budaman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Why do you want them to fail? I have a Mac book pro, and it's the best computer I have ever experienced. I use a RAZR Max. But the iPhone is a great phone, with an amazing eco system. I'm not sure what is good about them failing. Not great for the economy either. So why?

3. CJM

CJM Super Moderator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,810
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Corey
    Don't think it's all Android users looking down on iproducts. We have 3 apple devices & really enjoy them.

Tapped from a Nexus

4. jkaod

jkaod Gold Member

Ratings:
    +415
    In my opinion Apple makes great products. Apple and Android are different and they are competitors for the same market. There will always be legal challenges between the two, that's the nature of business competition. There is certainly a place for both products and I think having the competition makes both of them better. We are the beneficiary of that competition. Different strokes for different folks. Now let's all join hands and sing Kumbaya.

5. budaman

budaman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ahh I see. The old tribalism thing. I identify myself with........ Fill in the blank. I think there is different psychology behind both phones. I like my RAZR because I'm a tinkerer.

6. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,348
    If the iPhone fails it'll create 2 new problems
    Without competition, Android could end up like Windows Mobile , which leads to problem 2
    If iPhone fails we'll only have Windows and BlackBerry to make fun of and that'd be like making fun of the handicapped.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

7. asaunders

asaunders Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had an iPhone for a year. had a Droid X2 prior to that. I tried to iPhone to see what the hype was about. I found out, wasn't really all that goo goo over it and came back to Android. Why? Because I love widgets...lol Apple products are definitely good ones though.

8. Atom702

Atom702 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For me, personally, i like apple products. Yes, some are overpriced, but they are usually exceptional gadgets. My gripe with apple is, and always will be the restrictions they place on their customers. How can you not "own" devices you paid hard earned money for? I'm done, thank you for your time.

Atom

Search tags for this page

funny how droid fill about iphone 6