iPhone Users Have More Sex Than Us???

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
THEY HAVE MORE TIME

because everything works on an iPhone and they have more time while we are busy re-theming, custom ROMs, loading OS's that are not even released yet, finding apps that work the way it should (I am looking at you default e-mail app).

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOL, the amount of people getting butthurt in this thread is hilarious. Like it or not, this is fact: Geeks and Nerds are much, much more likely to own an Android set than an iPhone set. Period. Stop acting like somehow iPhone users are somehow inferior or vise versa, all it does is shows the immaturity level of the Android base right here in this very thread.

You all are a shining example of their very point. Man up guys.

I agree, iphone users are sluts.

trbasil

Reaction score
What I find funniest about this all is that they are equating having more partners to having more sex. Someone in a relationship would have more sex with a single partner than someone with a few one night stands, but through this "data" the person with the one night stands would be the one who had "more sex'.

The only thing this "data" shows is that Iphone users are more promiscuous.

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have a family friendly forum here. Nobody said you can't talk about sex, but there are certain expressions that aren't suitable. Think, is it family friendly? Then go ahead and say it. If it isn't, then come up with another expression.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
iPhone users are gluteally engaged by Steve Jobs so they get an automatic +1 on the survey.

Joke adapted from a dirtier, funnier version posted by another forum member, Mike. The joke made funny use of the word "pump".

Sorry if still over the line. Please edit/delete if necessary.

Last edited:

VitsDroid

Reaction score
so i guess it seams as though android users have slightly better morals because they have less partners and engage in more meaningful relationships. It also tells me that android users are more mature and actually care where they stick what and so forth.

MrSpohn1

Reaction score
If they'll lie about their phone being better, they'll lie about other things too...

trbasil

Reaction score
We have a family friendly forum here. Nobody said you can't talk about sex, but there are certain expressions that aren't suitable. Think, is it family friendly? Then go ahead and say it. If it isn't, then come up with another expression.

Sorry, it has been edited.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
LOL, the amount of people getting butthurt in this thread is hilarious. Like it or not, this is fact: Geeks and Nerds are much, much more likely to own an Android set than an iPhone set. Period. Stop acting like somehow iPhone users are somehow inferior or vise versa, all it does is shows the immaturity level of the Android base right here in this very thread.

You all are a shining example of their very point. Man up guys.

I agree, iphone users are sluts.

kramer-facepalm.jpg

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
^^^ha ha ha.

...a guy who calls himself Hugh Jass talking about levels of maturity.

Whoever coined the phrase "family friendly" must not have had a family. The biggest arguments and the most horrible things are said in a family.

By the way, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm just trying to make some jokes. I have quite a few friends and family members that are iphone users. Who cares? If trying to make/get a few laughs is immature then go ahead and label me immature. And take chill pill while you're at it.

Last edited:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
All I have to say is I don't know what all the other Android users were doing when this poll / survey was taken.....but I know what I was doing :biggrin:

Eschy

Reaction score
I have a feeling steve jobs had something to so with this false information. It wouldn't be the first time he faked results to get people on his side. Talking of course about the droid x death grip

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
All I have to say is I don't know what all the other Android users were doing when this poll / survey was taken.....but I know what I was doing :biggrin:

ROFL !!! I agree i willing to bet android users were to "busy" to partake in this poll:icon_eek:

DroidJT

Reaction score
Iphone users 2x more likely to catch STD

I'm not sure anyone should care or be offended by a *study*created by these guys: OkCupid: About Us They're no Gartner Research by any stretch. In fact, I know several android sporting girls that are walking proof this study is flawed....But, if there's any truth to it, enjoy it because there's no good comeback to: "enjoy your increased probability of getting aids, fanboydancedroid".