1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

iPhone to HTC Thunderbolt

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by guinnesstime, Apr 11, 2011.

1. guinnesstime

guinnesstime New Member

Hey everyone. I am an iPhone user since 2008. I waited in line for the 3G (interesting crew that day!).

When the 4 came out, I converted (still with AT&T), then returned it 2 weeks later. The phone sucked, plain and simple. I thought I would wait for the iPhone 5, but recently my 3G died (and was replaced with the same) and now my AT&T coverage has gone from bad to worse.

Last Thursday I headed over to Verizon and picked up the HTC Thunderbolt.

The size, power and LTE network grabbed me and I have to admit, I love the name too.

So now, I'm trying to figure this Android OS out. VERY different from my world. Who has advice for me?!
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forum. The Thunderbolt is an excellent phone that I am sure you will not be disappointed in. We have a subsection here that is dedicated to the Thunderbolt that may help you. We also have a sister forum dedicated solely to the Thunderbolt. The link is in my signature.

Glad to have you with us.