iphone theme for miui

mic402

Reaction score
Looks good. I'm sure themes will start popping up left and right now that the rom is a lot more stable than b4

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
bL33d

bL33d

Reaction score
FYI the theme works fine on droid.

1. wipe data install rom i used litiummod let it sync and reinstall my apps
2. boot to clockwork
3. flash miui rom v2
4. flash allfixzip
5. flash iphone theme 3.6 then let it boot select launcher
6. go to apps view all then delete framework data and contact storage data
7. reboot :iphone:

jim1974

Reaction score
Wouldn't it just be easier to go buy an iPhone? If you want to look and act like one, just go buy one

megawatz

Reaction score
Wouldn't it just be easier to go buy an iPhone? If you want to look and act like one, just go buy one

No faith...iPhones aren't customizeable like our Droids are. we use these themes to imitate the iphone, and get the extra features of changing whatever we want for the phone. So no, it wouldn't be easier to buy an iPhone. :)

mic402

Reaction score

No faith...iPhones aren't customizeable like our Droids are. we use these themes to imitate the iphone, and get the extra features of changing whatever we want for the phone. So no, it wouldn't be easier to buy an iPhone. :)

Great point!

OP
bL33d

bL33d

Reaction score
i had a iphone 3g and 3gs so no im not gonna buy one again :blink:

tktouch12

Reaction score

very well said. +1

this theme looks very nice. would it work on an incredible running v.2?

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

very well said. +1

Wondering the same thing. I've gotten really attached to MIUI and it would be a great addition.

OP
bL33d

bL33d

Reaction score

very well said. +1

Wondering the same thing. I've gotten really attached to MIUI and it would be a great addition.

It most likely will but follow the same steps cause u have to have iphone theme installed before u run miui so it draws icons correctly.

OP
bL33d

bL33d

Reaction score
yes but icons wont be drawn correctly unless u follow directions.